Factors Why You Should Be Making Your Own CD and DVD Covers1692170
There are a number of software applications available for printing your personal CD and DVD covers. You can print a cover for a Jewel case, or a sticker label for the disc. If you have a Lightscribe disc drive, there are some software program packages that allow you to print straight on the disc. If you have been putting off obtaining your CD / DVD collection organized, then read on.
- It's Simpler Than You May Think - Most CD Label Maker Software applications have templates to assist you through the process of making a CD cover or a sticker label. You will be presented with images of a blank CD, and you merely click on the template to add text, photos, or artwork. You don't have to be a Graphic Artist to make a expert searching CD or DVD cover.
- Customize Your Collection - Some label makers allow you to add your personal art and photographs. You can have a CD cover with your children's pictures, weddings, and birthdays. They are fantastic for special occasions like Christmas or vacations. If you have a band, you can make your own custom CD cover.
- Get Organized - Once you have produced labels, you will be able to location them neatly in CD containers or shelves. Also, you can sort your CD collection by music, photographs, or data, then location them in a different CD storage container.
- Save Time - Aren't you tired of trying to guess whats on every CD? Marking them with a felt tip pen doesn't appear that great either. Once you/ve got a label or cover for each of your CD's and DVD's, you do not have to fumble through a pile of discs to discover the 1 you are looking for. This alone is well worth the cost of CD Label Maker Software program.
- Be a Show-off - Getting a CD or DVD collection with your own art and photographs is sure to impress everyone who sees it.