Guide to Purchasing a Gift for the Lady Love7988752
Which means you are stressing over what gift to get the little lady. This is a highly volatile situation you need to heed with extreme caution. Girls read into these things while you were encoding the present with cryptic messages to her. You buy her a high from the line Kitchen Aid mixer and every one of a sudden she thinks you want her barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen serving you hors d'oeuvres as you swill on the Pabst watching the sport. Or you get her a Kama Sutra set using the flavored powders and feathers, after which she's distraught asking in case your relationship is merely based on sex.
Your good intentions just turned the other way up and thoroughly because the situation spirals unmanageable. This nasty spillage could run well to the the following month and you will probably discover youself to be cleaning up an Exxon-Valdez level disaster. The secret is to get the certainty so that you can have your certainty! In addition to the proven fact that 99.9% of women like Dave Matthews, there might be little else in common. To make sure you remain precise and slightly original you must attempt to match your girl into one of these brilliant pre-fab stereotypes. Finish this sentence: My girl is...
1. ...Rock and Roll cool. (She could be in the My Chemical Romance video easy) If she digs loud music you need to first take notes on her CD collection. Get thee to ticketmaster.com to check out concert tickets. Another option would be to visit half.com to get rare good-as-new CD's for a fraction with the price.
2. ..Uptown completely. (style icons might include Jessica Alba and Carolyn Bissette) Why don't you go all-out Hamptons using a Brighton wallet or bracelet. An excellent duster coat from London Fog is an additional option if Prada and Chanel are out of your cost range.
3. ... Preppy and Nice. Gets the headband with polka dots. Loves Abercrombie. Any big chunk of silver jewelry with her monogram about it will be ideal. If jewelry isn't her game then get something along with her name or initials on it. Take a look at Lillian Vernon.
4. ... No Fuss. A chill girl that is usually in sweats plus a T with little make-up. If the chick is low maintenance then get her something she'll use. Spoil her using a Juicy Couture tracksuit or some new Nike kicks with those shocks.
5. ... a glamazon fashionista. Hot to trot and flaunting what God gave her (Can anyone say Paris??) It is a fun one to look for. Dig through her undies and bras to locate her sizes and get with a Victoria's Secret pronto. Get her a matching outfit, a corset, thong and stockings. Top it off using a bottle of their Sexy perfume! They are gifts you both can enjoy!
6. ... No ABOVE... The individualist with eclectic taste. For your rare bird the clever move would be to go ethnic. Don't go overboard and acquire her an African Surma lip plate or shrunken head from E-bay. Go for some Bangladesh bangles, an Egyptian cartouche necklace along with her name in hieroglyphics, a Chinese wood-block print on her wall, or some Indian filigree silver earrings. If she is wild one try getting her a peace pipe from alltribes.com.
Whatever her fetish may be there is an accompanying vibrating panty challenge. As trying as it can be to purchase that perfect gift whenever you find the appropriate one her glee can make rid of it definitely worth the sweat. So say a bit prayer and venture out there and hunt. Godspeed and good luck.