Guide to Purchasing a Gift to your Lady Love750295
So you are stressing over what gift to find the little lady. It is a highly volatile situation you should heed with extreme care. Girls read into these things as you were encoding the gift with cryptic messages to her. You buy her a high of the line Kitchen Aid mixer and all of a sudden she thinks you need her barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen serving you hors d'oeuvres when you swill along the Pabst watching the overall game. Or else you get her a Kama Sutra set with the flavored powders and feathers, then she is distraught asking if your relationship is merely according to sex.
Your good intentions have just been turned upside down and thoroughly since the situation spirals uncontrollable. This nasty spillage could run well in to the the following month and you will probably find yourself clearing up an Exxon-Valdez level disaster. The secret is to get the certainty so that you can have your certainty! In addition to the fact that 99.9% of ladies like Dave Matthews, there might be little else in accordance. To ensure that you remain precise and slightly original you must make an effort to match your girl into one of these pre-fab stereotypes. Finish this sentence: My girl is...
1. ...Stone cool. (She might be inside a My Chemical Romance video easy) If she digs loud music you must first take notes on her CD collection. Get thee to ticketmaster.com to see concert tickets. Another option would be to visit half.com to obtain rare good-as-new CD's to get a fraction with the price.
2. ..Uptown completely. (style icons may include Jessica Alba and Carolyn Bissette) You will want to go all-out Hamptons using a Brighton wallet or bracelet. An excellent trench coat from London Fog is another option if Prada and Chanel are out of your budget range.
3. ... Preppy and Nice. Gets the headband with polka dots. Loves Abercrombie. Any big chunk of silver jewelry along with her monogram onto it could be ideal. If jewelry isn't her game then go together with her name or initials onto it. Take a look at Lillian Vernon.
4. ... No Fuss. A chill girl that is usually in sweats plus a T with little make-up. If your chick is low maintenance then get her something she's going to use. Spoil her using a Thomas tracksuit or newer and more effective Nike kicks with those shocks.
5. ... a glamazon fashionista. Hot to trot and flaunting what God gave her (Can anyone say Paris??) This is a fun someone to shop for. Dig through her undies and bras to find her sizes and acquire with a Victoria's Secret pronto. Get her an identical outfit, a corset, thong and stockings. Finish it off using a bottle of the Sexy perfume! They are gifts the two of you can take advantage of!
6. ... No ABOVE... The individualist with eclectic taste. For your rare bird the clever move would be to go ethnic. Don't go overboard and acquire her an African Surma lip plate or shrunken head from E-bay. Go for some Bangladesh bangles, an Egyptian cartouche necklace together with her name in hieroglyphics, a Chinese wood-block print on her wall, or some Indian filigree silver earrings. If she is wild one try getting her a peace pipe from alltribes.com.
Whatever her fetish could be there's an accompanying vibrator panties. As trying as it can be to buy that perfect gift when you find the appropriate one her glee is likely to make it definitely worth the sweat. So say a bit prayer and go out there and hunt. Godspeed and good luck.