Help guide to Purchasing a Gift for the Lady Love3793610
So that you are stressing over what gift to find the little lady. It is a highly volatile situation you should heed with careful attention. Girls read into this stuff as you were encoding the present with cryptic messages to her. You purchase her a top of the line Kitchen Aid mixer and every one of an abrupt she thinks you want her barefoot and pregnant with the cooking serving you hors d'oeuvres when you swill on the Pabst watching the overall game. Otherwise you get her a Kama Sutra set with the flavored powders and feathers, and then she's distraught asking in case your relationship is merely according to sex.
Your good intentions are just turned the other way up and back to front since the situation spirals uncontrollable. This nasty spillage could run well to the later and you will discover youself to be cleaning an Exxon-Valdez level disaster. The key is to go for the sure thing so that you can have your sure thing! In addition to the undeniable fact that 99.9% of girls like Dave Matthews, there could be very little else in keeping. To ensure that you remain precise and slightly original you need to attempt to match your girl into one of these brilliant pre-fab stereotypes. Finish this sentence: My girl is...
1. ...Rock 'n roll cool. (She could possibly be in a My Chemical Romance video easy) If she digs loud music you have to first take notes on her behalf CD collection. Get thee to ticketmaster.com and look for concert tickets. Another choice would be to attend half.com to get rare good-as-new CD's for any fraction from the price.
2. ..Uptown all the way. (style icons can include Jessica Alba and Carolyn Bissette) Why not go all-out Hamptons having a Brighton wallet or bracelet. A fantastic duster coat from London Fog is another option if Prada and Chanel are from your price range.
3. ... Preppy and Nice. Has got the headband with polka dots. Loves Abercrombie. Any big chunk of silver jewelry along with her monogram on it would be ideal. If jewelry is not her game then get something with her name or initials about it. Check out Lillian Vernon.
4. ... No Fuss. A chill girl that is usually in sweats and a T with little make-up. If your chick is low maintenance then get her something she will use. Spoil her having a Juicy Couture tracksuit or some new Nike kicks with those shocks.
5. ... a glamazon fashionista. Hot to trot and flaunting what God gave her (Can anyone say Paris??) This can be a fun someone to shop for. Dig through her undies and bras to find her sizes and get to some Victoria's Secret pronto. Get her an identical outfit, a corset, thong and stockings. Finish it off using a bottle of their Sexy perfume! They are gifts you both can also enjoy!
6. ... NONE OF THE ABOVE... The individualist with eclectic taste. For that rare bird the clever move is always to go ethnic. Don't get a little obsessive and get her an African Surma lip plate or shrunken head from E-bay. Select some Bangladesh bangles, an Egyptian cartouche necklace with her name in hieroglyphics, a Chinese wood-block print for her wall, or some Indian filigree silver earrings. If she actually is wild one try getting her a peace pipe from alltribes.com.
Whatever her fetish might be there's an accompanying vibrating underwear. As trying as it might be to buy that perfect gift whenever you find the appropriate one her glee will make it worth the sweat. So say a bit prayer and venture out there and hunt. Godspeed and all the best.