Help guide to Purchasing a Gift to your Lady Love3344673
So you are stressing over what gift to obtain the little lady. This can be a highly volatile situation you need to heed with extreme care. Girls read into these items as you were encoding the gift with cryptic messages to her. You get her a top with the line Kitchen Aid mixer causing all of an abrupt she thinks you need her barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen area serving you hors d'oeuvres while you swill on the Pabst watching the game. Or you get her a Kama Sutra set using the flavored powders and feathers, then she is distraught asking if the relationship is just according to sex.
Your good intentions just turned the other way up and back to front because the situation spirals unmanageable. This nasty spillage could run well in to the later and you will probably discover youself to be cleaning up an Exxon-Valdez level disaster. The bottom line is to go for the sure thing so you can have your sure thing! Aside from the fact that 99.9% of women like Dave Matthews, there could be little else in common. To successfully remain precise and slightly original you need to attempt to satisfy your girl into one of these pre-fab stereotypes. Finish this sentence: My girl is...
1. ...Rock and Roll cool. (She might be in the My Chemical Romance video easy) If she digs loud music you must first take notes to be with her CD collection. Get thee to ticketmaster.com to check out concert tickets. An alternative choice would be to go to half.com to acquire rare good-as-new CD's for any fraction of the price.
2. ..Uptown all the way. (style icons may include Jessica Alba and Carolyn Bissette) Why don't you go all-out Hamptons with a Brighton wallet or bracelet. A fantastic duster coat from London Fog is yet another option if Prada and Chanel are from the price range.
3. ... Preppy and Nice. Has got the headband with polka dots. Loves Abercrombie. Any big slice of silver jewelry along with her monogram on it will be ideal. If jewelry is not her game then get something along with her name or initials on it. Have a look at Lillian Vernon.
4. ... No Fuss. A chill girl who is usually in sweats and a T with little make-up. In case your chick is low maintenance then get her something she'll use. Spoil her having a Juicy Couture tracksuit or new Nike kicks with those shocks.
5. ... a glamazon fashionista. Hot to trot and flaunting what God gave her (Can anyone say Paris??) It is a fun one to go shopping for. Dig through her undies and bras to find her sizes and obtain to some Victoria's Secret pronto. Get her a matching outfit, a corset, thong and stockings. Finish it off with a bottle of their Sexy perfume! They are gifts the two of you can enjoy!
6. ... Not one of the ABOVE... The individualist with eclectic taste. For your rare bird the clever move is always to go ethnic. Don't go overboard and obtain her an African Surma lip plate or shrunken head from E-bay. Select some Bangladesh bangles, an Egyptian cartouche necklace together with her name in hieroglyphics, a Chinese wood-block print on her behalf wall, or some Indian filigree silver earrings. If she's wild one try getting her a peace pipe from alltribes.com.
Whatever her fetish might be there's an accompanying vibrating panty challenge. As trying as it may be to purchase that perfect gift once you find the appropriate one her glee can make it well well worth the sweat. So say just a little prayer and go out there and hunt. Godspeed and best of luck.