Difference between revisions of "OUR PURPOSE1194890"
(Created page with "Our Goal is to help your Organization provide training and development to your people Who is on target, fun, retained and over all helps them Reach their Objectives. We help c...")
Latest revision as of 15:28, 19 June 2019
Our Goal is to help your Organization provide training and development to your people Who is on target, fun, retained and over all helps them Reach their Objectives. We help customers on varied needs by participating in a consultative process with their SME's (Subject Matter Experts) to generate clear substances which are simple to use and follow. For office learning to be effective we believe: A GREAT IN-CLASS EXPERIENCE IS THE FOUNDATION All training is tailored to suit your Precise needs and individuals We could also create customized courses to your unique demands We facilitate learning through a workshop style strategy (facilitation - not lecturing) It's Important TO KEEP THE LEARNING ALIVE, WE PARTNER WITH YOU BEYOND THE CLASSROOM What happens in class is just 10 percent of the learning journey, to bring the other 90% of Learning How to life we: Support your learners through: Pre-class participation to connect and improve the expertise Encouraging self-improvement program in the workplace Support learner-driven reinforcement (free for 12 weeks )
The client is always provided full unlimited ownership of everything produced and is supplied with the editable source files. We will happily fit your corporate style manual, and our style brings the files to life with a fresh and contemporary look and feel. We Assist you by providing: A great selection of tools and service for follow through activity in the workplace Cost effective coaching resources to help mentor and grow your learners All-inclusive training resources so you can continue Tailored training Brisbane internally YOU require TRANSPARENCY TO OUTCOMES We simplify the management of your coaching together with transparency and reporting of outcomes to guarantee success. Our cloud-based Training Management Centre is complimentary and provides you with: Transparency to feedback Transparency to on the project application Transparency to learner-driven reinforcement DELIVERY OPTIONS TO WORK AROUND YOUR OPERATIONAL NEEDS In-house we can return to you for as little as 60-minutes Public classes, come and watch us (annual memberships available) We offer you resources to train your teams
We partner with businesses at any given stage of the process to create, review or provide training programs for any need that you have. With over 1000 coaches, who have varied experience sets and expertise, we could add value to just about any training-related project. We have partnered with organisations for projects as diverse as emotional intelligence (EQ) and critical thinking, new systems roll-outs, sales team development, leadership programs and company-wide character profiling.
That means we concentrate the shipping on the requirements of the organisation and use pertinent examples and language that reflects your own internal'talk'. We tailor content as a normal part of our delivery and that is an essential element of what we consider a"great training experience". Honestly, if you want to read a book or view some of PowerPoint slides, you're welcome to do so, but that is not exactly what we call coaching, and that is not what is going to occur in some of our classes.