The Masturbation Position: Is There a Best Technique?6161559
Most men develop some type of preferred routine when it comes to masturbation, including location they most enjoy doing it, the length of time, using what aid, and, of course, in which position. Certainly men do tend to switch it to occasion, but over time, there tends to be some consistency in these areas. However, when it comes to position, exist top reasons to switch up more regularly? Those men who are curious about proper penis care should consider this and maybe have modifications for their routine to avoid desensitization, or worse, injury.
While there are variations on what position a man usually takes during masturbation, they are basically the six "basics," along with a discussion of the benefits and drawbacks of each and every:
- Standing. Masturbating while standing (usually with the feet shoulder-length apart and with the knees often bent and/or the pelvis thrust slightly forward) is a classic position. Standing is especially good when the first is trying to perform a "quickie;" for lengthier masturbation sessions, it can become rather tiring. Masturbating while standing at the bathroom . tends to make clean-up easier, since the semen can drop to the bowl; it's also the most preferred method to masturbate within the shower, although you have to be careful of falling while so engaged.
- Sitting. Probably the most popular position, due to the level of computer pornography that is used during masturbation. Sitting in front of a screen provides a man with ample opportunity to view stimulating material. It's also easier to engage in lengthy Best masturbators sessions while seated. However, most men masturbate at the computer in the "shoulders hunched" position, and also over time this could be bad around the neck and back. Also, men who convey a laptop too near the crotch risk heat in the laptop damaging sperm production.
- Lying around the back. Before the creation of computer pornography, this may very well have already been the most popular position - and it's really still way up there. This could be one of the most comfortable way to masturbate, particularly when a guy is utilizing only his imagination and his hand. Those prone during sex having a laptop or printed pornography could be twisting their bodies in some ways which might provide strain.
- Lying about the front. Lying prone and masturbating the penis by rubbing it against the sheets enables an approximation of the act of penetrative sex. Sometimes, however, this can add too much friction for that penis and could allow it to be rather raw.
- Kneeling. Unless one's legs are sufficiently strong enough enough, this can produce some strain for lengthy sessions.
- Doggystyle (or threes). Within this position, a man gets upon all fours, then uses one hand to masturbate while steadying himself on the other. Unless one has sufficient arm strength, this is a position which can be best for shorter masturbation excursions.
So which position is best when it comes to penis care? That largely is dependent upon the person, but lying prone, as stated, can create a sore penis. Those that require a quick road to ejaculation might cause a man to masturbate too vigorously or grip too tightly, which might bring about rawness. Sitting is great for lengthy sessions, but poor posture may result. Objectively, lying on the back probably may be the healthiest for your penis generally. However, mentioned previously, each individual differs along with what can be quite a deficit position for one man will be the preferred one for an additional.