The Masturbation Position: It is possible to Best Technique?2861334
Most men develop some kind of preferred routine when it comes to masturbation, including where and when they most enjoy doing the work, how long, using what aid, and, of course, where position. Certainly men do tend to switch it up on occasion, but with time, there is commonly some consistency during these areas. However, with regards to position, are there top reasons to switch up more frequently? Those men who are curious about proper penis care should consider this and perhaps develop modifications with their routine in order to prevent desensitization, or worse, injury.
The basic principles
While you can find variations on which position a person might take during masturbation, they're fundamentally the six "basics," and also a discussion of the pros and cons of each:
- Standing. Masturbating while standing (usually using the feet shoulder-length apart and with the knees often bent and/or the pelvis thrust slightly forward) is really a classic position. Standing is particularly good when one is trying to carry out a "quickie;" for lengthier masturbation sessions, it may become rather tiring. Masturbating while standing around the bathroom helps make clean-up easier, as the semen can drop into the bowl; it is also the most preferred method to masturbate in the shower, although you have to be careful of falling while so engaged.
- Sitting. One of the most popular position, because of the level of computer pornography that is used during masturbation. Near a screen provides a man with ample opportunity to view stimulating material. It is also simpler to participate in lengthy Best masturbators sessions while seated. However, most men masturbate at the computer inside a "shoulders hunched" position, and over time this is often bad on the neck and back. Also, men that place a laptop too near to the crotch risk heat from the laptop damaging sperm production.
- Lying on the back. Before the coming of computer pornography, this could perfectly happen to be the most used position - and it's still high there. This is probably the most comfortable method to masturbate, particularly if a guy is using only his imagination and the hand. Those laying during intercourse having a laptop or printed pornography might be twisting their bodies somewhat which may provide strain.
- Lying about the front. Lying prone and masturbating your penis by rubbing it against the sheets permits an approximation from the act of penetrative sex. Sometimes, however, this can drink too much friction for the penis and could allow it to be rather raw.
- Kneeling. Unless one's legs are sufficiently strong, this could produce some strain for lengthy sessions.
- Doggystyle (or threes). On this position, a guy gets upon all fours, then uses one hand to masturbate while steadying himself on the other half. Unless you have sufficient arm strength, this is a position which can be perfect for shorter masturbation excursions.
So which position is best with regards to penis care? That largely depends upon the individual, but lying prone, mentionened above previously, can make a sore penis. Those which require a quick road to ejaculation could cause a man to masturbate too vigorously or grip too tightly, which might bring about rawness. Sitting is excellent for lengthy sessions, but poor posture may result. Objectively, lying around the back probably may be the healthiest for that penis in general. However, as mentioned, every person is unique and what can be a deficit position for starters man may be the preferred one for the next.