The Masturbation Position: What is the Best Technique?4723966
Most men develop some kind of preferred routine when it comes to masturbation, including location they most enjoy doing the work, just how long, in what aid, and, obviously, where position. Certainly men do have a tendency to switch it to occasion, but over time, there tends to be some consistency during these areas. However, with regards to position, are there good reasons to switch it more often? Those men who are curious about proper penis care may want to consider this and possibly make some modifications to their routine to prevent desensitization, or worse, injury.
While you can find variations on what position a guy might take during masturbation, these are fundamentally the six "basics," and also a discussion from the benefits and drawbacks of each and every:
- Standing. Masturbating while standing (usually using the feet shoulder-length apart and also the knees often bent and/or the pelvis thrust slightly forward) is really a classic position. Standing is very good when one is trying to perform a "quickie;" for lengthier masturbation sessions, it can become rather tiring. Masturbating while standing around the toilet can make clean-up easier, as the semen can drop to the bowl; it's also the most preferred approach to masturbate in the shower, although one must be cautious about falling while so engaged.
- Sitting. Essentially the most popular position, as a result of amount of computer pornography that is utilized during masturbation. Near a screen offers a man with ample possibility to view stimulating material. It is also much easier to participate in lengthy Masturbators sessions while seated. However, most men masturbate at the computer in the "shoulders hunched" position, and over time this can be bad on the neck and back. Also, men that place a laptop too near to the crotch run the risk of heat from your laptop damaging sperm production.
- Lying about the back. Ahead of the coming of computer pornography, this might very well happen to be the most used position - and it is still in place there. This could be the most comfortable method to masturbate, especially if a man is utilizing only his imagination and his awesome hand. Those lying down in bed with a laptop or printed pornography might be twisting their health somewhat which may provide strain.
- Lying on the front. Lying prone and masturbating the penis by rubbing it up against the sheets allows for an approximation with the act of penetrative sex. Sometimes, however, this can injure yourself friction for your penis and may ensure it is rather raw.
- Kneeling. Unless one's legs are sufficiently strong enough enough, this could produce some strain for lengthy sessions.
- On all fours (or threes). On this position, a guy gets upon all fours, then uses one hand to masturbate while steadying himself on the other. Unless one has sufficient arm strength, this is a position which can be perfect for shorter masturbation excursions.
So which position is best in terms of penis care? That largely depends on the average person, but lying prone, as mentioned, can make a sore penis. Those that require a quick road to ejaculation might cause a guy to masturbate too vigorously or grip too tightly, which may bring about rawness. Sitting is great for lengthy sessions, but poor posture may result. Objectively, lying around the back probably is the healthiest for the penis in general. However, as mentioned, every person is different along with what could be a deficit position for just one man will be the preferred one for another.